Announcing the 2022 DoD Digital and Artificial Intelligence Symposium
June 7-8, 2022
The 2022 DoD Digital and AI Symposium will bring together thought leaders from across the national security enterprise to discuss themes critical to accelerating DoD’s adoption of data, analytics, and AI to generate decision advantage.
About the Event:
As with the 2020 and 2021 DoD AI Symposiums, this event will connect professionals from Service, Agency, and OSD organizations that are driving the digital transformation of the DoD with innovators from industry, academia, and non-profit research institutions for 2 days of dynamic, insightful, and broad-ranging speakers and discussions. During this time, there will also be an Exposition area for industry, academia, and Government organizations to highlight their AI capabilities to the more than 2,000 attendees.
Registration to attend the event is CLOSED
Booth Registration for this event is CLOSED
ABOUT THE EVENT
2022 Department of Defense Digital and Artificial Intelligence Symposium (June 7-8)
During the event, there will be an Exposition area for industry, academia, and Government organizations to highlight their AI capabilities.
- Both days are open to all registered attendees.
- By registering for this event, you are applying to attend. We will contact you we find any reason to deny your application to attend.
- All attendees MUST register with their official Government agency, corporate, or academic email. Attendees registering with a commercial email such as Yahoo, Gmail, outlook, AOL, Hotmail, etc., will not be able to access the environment the day of the event.
- Please fill out all required portions of the registration. Missing information could result in the denial of your application to attend the event.
- Each attendee must register and follow the two-factor authentication that will be explained during the registration process. (No third-party registrations)
- Applications to host a booth on our exhibition floor will be on a first-come first-served basis as we have a limited amount of space.
- Attendees requesting to host a booth must have an understanding of building a booth in our virtual environment with the instructions we provide and within the time limits set when approved. We do provide guidance on how to build, but we do not provide the labor to build your booth. Failure to build your booth by the deadline will result in the removal of your booth from the Exhibit floor.
- All persons operating the booth in the environment must register to attend the event. The identified POC will be given booth builder permissions, and the POC will identify who will be able to access the booth.
For additional questions about registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org